Let me go ahead and change your life with these easy peasy pancakes, right here! Get in that kitchen right now and impress your significant other with a quick little pancake hack that everyone in the house will love– no joke! My kids each ate 3!
The easy recipe is below–but keep it simple on this one. Get inspired and make your own version that’s what it’s all about.
Enjoy, and as always eat your Hartt out!
- 2.5 cups pancake mix
- 2.5 cups egg nog
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- In a large mixing bowl combine pancake mix, cinnamon and eggnog. Whisk to achieve desired consistency, if thinner texture is desired, add water one teaspoon at a time while whisking until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add lightly greased large skillet to medium heat and pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides, flip pancakes when light brown and bubbles stop forming.
- Add chilled whipping cream, pumpkin pie spice and sugar to stand mixer and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Serve pancakes hot topped with pumpkin pie spice whipped cream, and enjoy!