This fully keto pizza dough has been a brain child of mine for a little while now! I have been searching for a pizza crust with a low carb count but I didn’t want to give up any of the flavor or texture. I have tried a lot of cauliflower, almond flour and so much more–well let me tell you, the search is over!
This crust is the perfect base for my carnivore friends to build the perfect guilt free pizza that will keep you in ketosis. I’m working on a few other variations as we speak– tacos? Sandwiches? The possibilities are endless!
The recipe below is for the base of the pizza crust– add any toppings of your choice, make it your favorite! I went breakfast pizza here, but you do you!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 3 cups shredded chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs; whipped
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoon granulated onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon pork panko ( optional )
- Your favorite toppings
- Finely chop the shredded chicken, combine in a large bowl with Parmesan and pork panko. Add eggs and knead into a dough forms.
- On a sheet pan or pizza stone form pizza into desired shape and pre bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or until sides start to crisp and becomes firm.
- Now it’s time for toppings! Hit it with some keto marinara sauce, a handful of cheese, and some pepperonis for a classic zaa. Back into the oven for another couple minutes until cheese is melted and pepperonis are crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!!