Still over here hanging strong in the keto game–even in the midst of quarantine! I have to say, I enjoy eating a high protein diet- it works for me!
It may not work for everyone and that’s cool, do you. But like I always say, use the recipe as a template and make the adjustments that work best for you! But always, and most importantly, enjoy and eat your Hartt out!
- 8 ounces andouille sausage
- 8 ounces shrimp
- 8 ounces chicken sausage
- 2 bell peppers; diced
- 1 onion; diced
- 3 celery ribs; diced
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 package riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- ⅓ cup red wine
- ⅓ cup broth (chicken, bone, beef)
- Brown chicken sausage in a large skillet or pan. In a separate skillet or pan brown riced cauliflower with a little oil on med heat. Occasionally toss to make sure all the bits get an even brown.
- Remove chicken from the pan, add onion, bell peppers, celery, and seasoning over med/high heat. Once onions start to become translucent in color add garlic. When garlic is fragrant de glaze with with wine. Make sure to scrape pan to get all the browned tasty bits.
- Allow wine to cook down for 1-2 mins before adding in broth.
- Cut sausages in to bite size and add to pan along with shrimp. Toss and cover for 3-4 mins on med/low heat.
- Mix in cauliflower serve and enjoy!