Author: Jason Hartt
- ⅓ cup egg whites
- 1½cups pork panko
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Optional seasonings by taste, recommended to start by the ½ teaspoon: granulated garlic, granulated onion, cumin, paprika, Italian. For sourdough flavor add one capful of distilled white vinegar.
- Combine egg whites and half and half in a bowl and whip vigorously--best to use a hand frother if available. Stir in pork panko and seasonings.
- In a large greased Tupperware pour out ingredients and spread with a spatula.
- Place in microwave for 2 minutes until the mixture rises and appears fluffy. Cook in additional 30 second intervals as needed until desired texture is achieved.
- Cut carnivore bread into desired size and toast in oven, toaster, or pan with a little butter for best results. Use as bread for sandwich, burger or breakfast sandwich of your choosing. Enjoy!