Day number- who even knows- of quarantine and I’ve still got they “quarantine and cook it out” attitude. I’m trying to keep my creative juices flowing by building things around the house and playing with new recipes in the kitchen!
It’s always a hobby of mine, but lately I have been diving into some of my old keto favorites and just throwing down my EYHO twist on it! This butter chicken recipe it a keto classic due to its butter and cream base–making it keto perfection. It is very reminiscent of my One Pot Chicken Curry–so if you were a fan of that, this recipe is for you!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 2 lbs chicken thighs boneless and skinless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 jalapeños, sliced
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Sauté onions and jalapeños in a large deep pan or skillet for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Add garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients saving the heavy cream for later. Allow chicken to cook through about 7-8 minutes stirring occasionally on medium/high heat.
- Once chicken is cooked set heat to low and pour in heavy cream. Stir and cover, let simmer for min 30 min or until ready to serve.
- Serve over jasmine rice, and/or cauliflower rice with vegetables for Keto option. Enjoy!