I am so excited to share my first official KETO RECIPE on the blog! One of my NY resolutions was to cut some LBS—who’s isn’t, right?
We’ll I’ve been doing a bunch of research on diet changes that will best suite my body. I am not here to say keto is for everyone—just share my experience and a diet that I feel like is a great fit for my body type, metabolism and eating habits. This recipe is INSANE! It is so full of flavor, protein and veggies it didn’t feel like “diet food” at all.
My goal is to make keto a way of life, I want to make keto food look well balanced and just straight up SEXY!
Enjoy and eat your Hartt out!
- 4 cups butternut squash ; chopped
- 3 cups zucchini ; chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 medium onion ; diced
- ¼ cup whiskey or dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoon granulated onion
- 2 tablespoon cumin
- 1.5 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 8 cups stock (chicken, beef, bone)
- Brown both beef, and pork sausage in a large skillet. Add onions half way through.
- Combine all ingredients in to a large pot of choice ( dutch oven, crock pot, soup pot, insta pot).
- Set temp to high and bring to boil if using Dutch oven or sauce pot. Once at a boil lower heat to low and simmer for minimum of an hour and a half. If using a crock pot set temp to low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours. For insta pot make sure lid and the vent are sealed, use the high pressure cook setting and set for 25 minutes. Allow chili to depressurize about 10-15 mins.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, enjoy!