Butternut squash all the things! ‘Tis the season for all things squash and we are on the bandwagon.
This dish is the perfect a sweet and savory side for any weeknight dinner, a delicious fall addition to any salad, and maybe even a new recipe for thanksgiving dinner!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out.
- 2 bags diced butternut squash
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne, for those who like a kick
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl toss squash with salt, pepper, onion, garlic, and a little olive oil. Place on baking sheet and into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pot over medium high heat. When the butter starts to bubble stir in nutmeg, coriander, cinnamon, and cayenne.
- Turn heat to low and simmer until squash is done, stirring occasionally.
- Remove squash from oven and transfer in to a large bowl. Pour browned butter mixture over the top and gently mix it in.
- Serve and enjoy!