Are you trying to mix up your side dish game heading into the busy holiday season?! Then this light and fresh green bean salad is perfect for you!
When the green beans are blanched then you remove the “bite” and get the perfect tender green bean. When tossed in your favorite balsamic and topped with creamy goat cheese crumbles and crunchy pistachios, you have a medley of flavor and texture that is so satisfying!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 16 oz green beans, trimmed and cleaned
- ¼ onion, diced
- ¼ cup pistachios, chopped
- ¼ cup goat cheese crumbles
- ⅓ cup balsamic dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and blanch green beans and diced onion for 1-2 minutes until tender crisp. Remove green beans and onions from boiling water and immediately add into an ice bath.
- When green beans have cooled remove from the ice bath, pat dry and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add pistachios, goat cheese crumbles, balsamic dressing of choice and salt and pepper to taste. Chill and serve!