What’s up everyone!! So happy to be back in action in the kitchen and sharing my favorites with you!
Today’s recipe is a Thai curried shrimp over zoodles tossed in a sweet and sour glaze—can you say packed with flavor?! This recipe is quick, delicious and will keep your summer body in check! The best part? Trader Joe’s and Sprouts sell pre-cut zoodles! Doesn’t get much easier than that. Grab some at your local store and give this recipe a try.
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1½ tablespoon curry powder, divided
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder, divided
- 1 tablespoon salt, divided
- ½ tablespoon crushed red pepper
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- In a small sauce pot mix water, sugar, vinegar, red pepper, ½ tablespoon salt, ½ tablespoon ginger, and 1 tablespoon curry powder. Over med heat bring mixture to low boil, once bubbles start to form remove from heat. Place in refrigerator until contents are cooled and syrupy.
- Place shrimp in a small bowl and use the rest of the left over seasoning to coat.
- Cook shrimp in a medium skillet over med/high heat for 2½ minutes a side.
- Serve with zoodles and top with sweet and sour Thai curry sauce. Enjoy