Summer is here and it’s time for all the chilled pasta dishes! I love me some pasta and summer is the perfect time to make a light and delicious pasta dish to help fill you up and cool you down!
This would be the perfect side dish for any BBQ, and the recipe is up just in time for any last minute 4th of July festivities. Enjoy your holiday, I will have some awesome content coming out this weekend–let’s get to cookin!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 1 pound package orecchiette
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz mozzarella balls
- ½ cup balsamic dressing
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- Traders Joe’s Balsamic Glaze
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the packaging, set aside to cool.
- When pasta has reached room temperature place it into a large bowl. Add tomatoes, mozzarella balls, balsamic dressing and basil. Reserve a small handful for garnish.
- Mix all ingredients together until incorporated. Add pasta salad to serving bowl and chill for at least one hour.
- Top with reserved basil and Trader Joe’s Balsamic glaze and serve chilled, enjoy!