This recipe is the perfect solution to your Indian food craving!
Scrap your take out plans and make this delicious dish in your own kitchen!
The key here is a flavor packet marinade, and if you’re really planning ahead you can marinate your chicken over night for maximum flavor.
I love to serve this chicken along side some white or brown rice, most of you already know I love the frozen bags from Trader Joe’s. They save a ton of time and make for a quick and easy side for any of your favorite dinners. If you’re trying to keep it Keto, throw in some roasted cauliflower rice or veggies and dinner is on!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 2 chicken breasts, filleted pounded flat
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3.5 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon tandoori seasoning
- Handful roughly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In large bowl combine yogurt, oil, tandoori seasoning and cilantro.
- Coat chicken with marinade, cover and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes up to 4 hours. Make sure to save ¼ cup of marinade to top after cooking.
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes a side over medium/high heat.
- Toss cooked chicken with left over marinade. Serve and enjoy!