This recipe is the perfect solution to your Indian food craving!
Scrap your take out plans and make this delicious dish in your own kitchen!
The key here is a flavor packet marinade, and if you’re really planning ahead you can marinate your chicken over night for maximum flavor.
I love to serve this chicken along side some white or brown rice, most of you already know I love the frozen bags from Trader Joe’s. They save a ton of time and make for a quick and easy side for any of your favorite dinners.
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 2 chicken breasts, filleted pounded flat
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3.5 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon tandoori seasoning
- Handful roughly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In large bowl combine yogurt, oil, tandoori seasoning and cilantro.
- Coat chicken with marinade, cover and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes up to 4 hours. Make sure to save ¼ cup of marinade to top after cooking.
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes a side over medium/high heat.
- Toss cooked chicken with left over marinade. Serve and enjoy!