This Ranch Crunch Potato recipe is the answer to upping your side dish game, FOR REAL! This week I got a package from Bacon’s Heir in the mail that was filled with Pork goodies.
I’ve been racking my brain on some awesome new recipes I can add the Pork Panko and Pork clouds into–this one is a winner! If you don’t have Pork panko, regular will do just fine!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 1 bag golden potatoes, diced ½”
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cups panko (I used Bacon's Heir Pork Panko for added flavor and crunch)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Soak potatoes in salted water for 5 minutes to remove starch. Drain and pat dry.
- Mix ranch seasoning with panko.
- In a large bowl combine 1½ cups ranch panko with potatoes.
- Add potatoes and onions to oven safe dish and cover with foil. Place in oven for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and top with remaining ranch panko. Place in oven on low broil for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!