Are you into dinners with 5 ingredients that can be made in under 20 minutes? WHO THE HECK ISN’T!?
This dinner is packed with flavor (as usual), filling, and won’t break your summer diet! You get all of that awesome buffalo flavor without ordering take out or breaking your meal plan!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ¼ cup Frank’s Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- ½ small onion, diced
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place large skillet on medium-high heat, when warm add ground chicken and brown. Salt and pepper to taste and break up chicken using a spatula.
- When chicken is almost done add Frank’s Buffalo Sauce and toss until chicken is evenly coated. Remove ground chicken and set aside.
- Add onions and potatoes to the same skillet used on medium heat and begin to brown. Potatoes will need to cook approx 5-6 minutes until fork tender.
- Add broccoli and seasoned chicken back to the skillet and move down to medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste and toss to coat all ingredients.
- Cook additional 4-5 minutes until broccoli is fork tender. Serve topped with your favorite ranch!