In honor of teacher appreciation week, this week’s “baking” recipe is a 3 ingredient chocolate fudge, with some peanut bitter swirls!
I love to make a delicious treats like this for friends, teachers, or even last minute events—why you ask? THREE INGREDIENTS! There is nothing better than an easy dessert that takes virtually no time at all.
Enjoy, and sweet your Hartt out!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup peanut butter, melted
- Add sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips to a medium mixing bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted.
- Add vanilla and mix until smooth. Add melted chocolate mixture to lined and greased 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter over the top of the chocolate and use a toothpick to create swirls.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours, slice and serve.