There is no better salsa than a fresh salsa! I have made it all from mango to pico de gallo, salsa verde and everything in between!
This recipe I simple and so delicious, it would be perfect in tacos, chips or even your morning omelet. The wife said this will need to be a new staple in our house, and I’d have to agree!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out.
- 5 tomatoes (halved)
- 1 onion (quartered)
- 4 jalapeños (de-seeded)
- ½ cup cilantro (chopped)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chipotle seasoning
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Salt to taste
- Char the skin of the tomatoes, onion, and jalapeños over an open flame or on your grill on high heat. This process should only take 2-3 minutes.
- Add everything to food processor or blender and blend until desired consistency.
- Place in fridge for at least one hour to allow flavors to build and cool.
- Serve and enjoy!