Grilled veggies of all kinds are an absolute staple around here! We make these weekly for dinner and love to use the leftovers for lunches or even salads.
Grilled veggies are the base of so many awesome dishes, especially in summer! The seasonings and tips you need are listed below, but don’t be afraid to make this your own!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Chop veggies as desired and spread onto a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with a good avocado or olive oil until veggies have a light coating. Sprinkle everything evenly with dry seasoning
- Put your grill on high heat and add vegetables to direct heat, avoiding high flames.
- Asparagus takes approx 7 minutes, Egg plant approx 1.5-2 min on each side, Peppers and Zucchini are approx 6 min in total—turn for nice grill marks and even cooking.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot, enjoy!
- TIPS: You still want your veggies to have a little snap, so don’t over cook! Keep in mind your veggies will have different cook times based on the thickness of your cuts, we used thicker cuts here so keep that in mind when recreating. I also recommend staying close to your grill because veggies are usually quick and can burn easily.