Have you ever been on your way home from work after a crazy day and you cannot even fathom the thought of making dinner?
Maybe it’s not work! Maybe you have soccer practice or PTA meetings, or maybe your kids just really stuck it to you that day–let’s be honest, we’ve all been there! Those are the days that we often run through the drive thru, eat boxed Mac and cheese or just order that pizza. Though we all need a night off from cooking here and there, this recipe is so easy that it is the perfect solution to the “I just can’t do dinner tonight” predicament.
The Ole Tortillas are the perfect solution to avoid “carb loading” and can easily be found at your local Ralph’s or on Amazon. We use these for wraps, quesadillas, pretty much anything! Using the Ole Tortillas removes the guilt and allows you to serve your family a delicious dinner in under 30 minutes.
We like to keep Salsa Chicken on hand for easy lunches and recipes like this, be sure to use the link to check out that recipe, too!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 6 Ole Tortillas (or tortilla of choice)
- 1 cup Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups Salsa Verde Chicken (see link to recipe in post)
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 green onion stalks, chopped
- Drizzle olive oil or nonstick spray of choice on pie dish of choice.
- Line with tortillas, top with refried beans, and follow with half of the salsa chicken. Top with a sprinkle of cheese and enchilada sauce.
- Repeat step 2 for the second layer and top with final two tortillas. Add remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and edges golden brown.
- Top with green onion and serve!