Easter Sunday is around the corner and it’s time to bust out all of the best side dishes! Whether you’re doing post church brunch or Easter dinner, this recipe is a winner!
I love to make hassle back potatoes because they plate beautifully, and when cooked properly you get the perfect blend of crispy on the inside, and soft and creamy on the inside-yum!
Though the texture of the potatoes is awesome, I have to say this rosemary infused olive oil I made is next level!! I de-stemmed the rosemary and placed just the leaves at the base of the dish and covered them in olive oil. When I bake the potatoes for the first 45 minutes, the foil cover allow steam to be created and infuse the potatoes and olive oil with the rosemary–my house smelled AMAZING!
I did a short story in my Instagram to show you a quick step by step of how I executed these potatoes, they’re so easy and perfect for your Easter brunch or dinner table!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out.
- 1 (1.5 pound) bag baby yellow potatoes
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 and remove rosemary from the stem and layer the bottom of your pan.
- Cut potatoes thinly across making sure not to cut all the way through. Arrange potatoes on top of rosemary.
- Lightly oil each potato and season. Sprinkle grated Parmesan over each one and cover pan with foil.
- Place in oven for 45 mins. Take cover off and back in the oven for 15 mins. Potatoes are done when a toothpick is easily poked in.
- Top with parsley and some more Parmesan. Enjoy!