There is truly nothing better than a delicious, no bake, toss it in the fridge and forget it dessert! Am I right?!
I love to get down with baking as much as the next momma, but sometimes time is of the essence and I am just looking to make a cute little treat for a BBQ or event and move on with my day! Limit the mess, and maximize the productivity–ya feel me?
This recipe only requires a small handful of ingredients, 15-minutes to prep, and a few hours to set! Even make it the night before, and pull it out of the fridge in the morning, top with some mint and head out the door!
Enjoy, and sweet your Hartt out!
- 3 cups Trader Joe’s Ultimate Vanilla Wafers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 box banana cream pie Jello pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- Place Vanilla wafers in food processor and pulse until cookies become crumbs.
- Place crumbs into a large bowl and mix with melted butter until all crumbs are coated.
- Line a 9x11 baking sheet with parchment and pack in the crumbs to form an even crust and set aside.
- Place Jello mix and 2 cups of cold milk in a medium Tupperware and shake vigorously for 2 minutes. Place in the fridge to set for 3-5 minutes.
- Add room temperature cream cheese to stand mixer and whip on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add cold heavy whipping cream and 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar in stand mixer and whip on high until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly add in pudding and stir on low until incorporated.
- Spread banana cream mixture over the crust and place in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Whip final cup of whipping cream and powdered sugar to stand mixer and whip until stiff peaks form and place in the refrigerator.
- Remove Banana Cream Pie Bars from the refrigerator, slice, top with mint, sliced bananas, and homemade whipped cream.