Winner, winner roasted chicken dinner! Rosemary, garlic and white wine make this chicken the perfect level of moist with crispy skin–can you ask for anything more?
The philosophy here is that your whole spatchcocked chicken is sitting on top of all of the garlic, rosemary, and wine goodness–so, as the chicken cooks and begins to create steam, all of those delicious flavors become infused in the chicken. As the inside cooks, the outside becomes perfectly crispy resulting in one delicious main dish!
If you don’t know how to spatchcock a chicken, be sure to head over to my Instagram page and watch my highlights!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 1 whole chicken (spatchcocked)
- 6 sprigs of rosemary
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion
- 2 salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup white wine
- Preheat oven or BBQ to 400
- In a cast iron or roasting pan, lay out rosemary and garlic cloves. Rest chicken skin side up on top.
- Rub olive oil over skin and add the rest to pan. Mix seasonings and rub over skin.
- Add wine to bottom of pan.
- Place in oven or covered BBQ for 35-40 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the breast is 165.
- Serve and enjoy!