The day has arrived, and the recipe is PERRFFFEEECCCCTTT! I am so excited to finally share this while roasted cauliflower recipe with you guys because I have just been making it over and over again to be sure it was the best it could possibly be.
I don’t mean to toot my own horn here but WOW–this recipe is straight up the best it can be. I was trying to figure out how to make the inside soft and fall-aparty while the outside was crispy and roasted. When the spicy mayo is added it just takes it to a whole new level.
This is the perfect side dish for any dinner, and plates beautifully. Enjoy, and as always, eat your Hartt out!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1.5 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 400
- Steam cauliflower for 10 minutes or until stem is tender enough to easily poke a fork in.
- Gently remove stem so the cauliflower has an even surface to bake.
- Mix the mayo, sriracha, and garlic together in a bowl. Add a splash of water to 1 tablespoon of sauce and pour it inside the head of the cauliflower, give it a little shake to make sure the inside is coated. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Flip it over and apply the rest of the sauce over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees, then turn oven to low broil for another 10 or until it has reached the desired crust.
- Top with chopped green onion and enjoy!