Have you have been to a restaurant and had their perfect spicy green beans and wondered “why the heck are these so good?” or “why can’t I make my green beans taste like this at home?!”.
Well, I have your solution! These green beans are perfectly sweet and spicy, blanched just long enough to soften them without making them soggy, and full of flavor!
These spicy green beans only need a few simple ingredients and a quick cook time and you have a perfect side dish for my Koren Short Ribs, Orange Chicken and more!
Enjoy and eat your Hartt out!
- 1 package of green beans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- ½ cup soy sauce
- In a medium sauce pot being salted water to rolling boil. Add green beans and boil for 5½ minutes.
- Strain and rinse green beans under cool water.
- Add soy sauce, honey, sriracha, grinder and onion to pot and bring to boil, stir then lower heat to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve green beans with sauce poured over the top. Enjoy!