Spring has officially sprung and all of these warm and sunny CA days have got me feeling all the BBQ feels!!
As many of you may know, my first love of cooking came from the BBQ. Pool days, lake trips, backyard get togethers–that’s where my love of cooking really developed and my creativity has grown.
This recipe is a perfect example of that growth! Lamb may not be the traditional choice of ground meat to create a burger patty with, but man oh man is it delicious!
I really worked to create a full palette of Mediterranean flavors here. The ground lamb is mixed with feta and parsley, the bun is lined with olive tapenade and it is all topped off with the most amazing Homemade Tzatziki that just brings this burger home!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 1 pound ground lamb
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoon granulated onion
- ½ cup olives chopped
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl mix lamb, parsley, feta, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion together. Form 4 equal size patties and place in fridge for 15 mins to cool.
- While meat is resting, mix olives, mayo, salt, and paprika in a small bowl and place in fridge.
- Cook lamb on high for 3 minutes a side. Now it’s time to build your burger.
- Serve on a toasted bun. Enjoy!