Well, you guys voted and have officially made baking Thursday’s a thing–wooo! I will hop onto the EYHO Instagram every Thursday to show you what I’m baking that week.
With a big family, and two kids I feel like there is always an upcoming occasion to bake for and I’m so excited to share all of my little hacks, tips and tricks with you all.
This week’s recipe is for the easiest (and may I say cutest) mini fruit tarts ever. I did a little how-to video over in IG stories of you want to check it out!
The big time saver here is to use a premade sugar cookie dough–choose your favorite, I usually just get the big roll of Pillsbury. In a muffin tin, you’ll press down cookie size balls of dough to form the sugar cookie “cups”. After baking these for a few short minutes, topping them with our no-bake cheesecake like filling, and topping with fruit–you’re done! So easy, and with a little sprig of mint, they’re truly photo worthy.
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- ½ roll of Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Toppings: sliced strawberries, blueberries, kiwi berries and raspberries.
- Slice approximately ½ of sugar cookie dough roll into 12 even slices.
- In a thoroughly greased muffin tin, begin to press down each slice of cookie dough to evenly cover the bottom. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place muffin tin into preheated oven for 6-7 minutes until edges are slightly golden brown.
- Remove sugar cookie cups and set aside to cool. While cooling, add room temperature cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and almond extract to stand mixer and whip until smooth and creamy.
- Using a butter knife, spread an even layer of the cheesecake like mixture into each sugar cookie cup. Top with sliced fruit as desired and serve!