Corned beef hash is one of my favorite breakfast dishes of all time! I am a big savory breakfast guy, I do love me some pancakes, but can I get a side of bacon please? Need all the savory things, and corned beef hash is always a winner.
But the real kicker here is that I used the leftovers from the incredible Corned Beef and Au jus recipe I made for Saint Paddy’s Day. I’ve made some corned beef hash in my day, but man oh man this was next level!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 10 ounces corn beef
- ½ pound potatoes, finely chopped or shredded
- ½ white onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, soak potatoes in cook salted water to remove start heat for 5 minutes. Place on cookie sheet with paper towels to dry, or in oven at 200 until dry to the touch.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. In a large lightly oiled skillet cook hash on medium/high for 5-7 minutes until potatoes are golden brown. Make sure to stir or flip every minute or so.
- Serve with your favorite breakfast compliments and enjoy!