Ever feel like you’re stuck in a side dish rut? Especially when you’re trying to eat healthy? One can only eat so much brown rice–am I right?
Well, these perfectly roasted sweet potatoes are the solution to your side dish blues! Diced the ideal size for the base of bowls, filling and just a slight crisp bring them full circle.
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 Tablespoon granulated onion
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice sweet potatoes evenly and place across a medium baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings and toss.
- Spread sweet potatoes evenly around the pan and place in the oven at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Remove sweet potatoes and serve hot!