You guys already know how I feel about Sheet Pan Dinner‘s if you’ve been following me for a little bit how! It is the perfect busy weeknight dinner. Throw some veggies and good protein on a sheet pan, and dinner is done.
This sheet pan dinner is EYHO on a budget dinner number 4–so not only is is delicious but it’s a great meal on a budget.
Here is our price breakdown:
Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders: 2.50
Meyer Lemons: 1.99
Red potatoes: 1.80
Brussels Sprouts: 2.99 (half the bag)
Cauliflower (optional): 1.99 (I had this leftover from last week so I tossed it on, that’s the beauty of sheet pans!)
After 30 minutes in the oven, the potatoes and veggies get all crispy and the citrus kick makes it all feel bright and healthy. Like I continue to say, delicious meals don’t have to cost an arm and a leg!
Enjoy, and eat your Hartt out!
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 15 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped (optional)
- 3 meyer lemons
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- Lightly season both sides of the chicken tenders with salt and pepper and lay on a large sheet pan spreading them throughout.
- Add red potatoes, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower into a large mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, the juice of two lemons and seasonings.
- Spread the contents of the mixing bowl onto the sheet pan surrounding the chicken.
- Dice the remaining Meyer lemon and spread throughout the sheet pan to add additional lemon flavor. Remove peel if desired.
- Place sheet pan into preheated oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and serve with fresh basil.